To motivate young people to be better citizens.
The Cadet Creed
I am an Army Junior ROTC Cadet
I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school,
and Corps of Cadets
I am loyal and patriotic, I am the future of the United States of America
I do not lie, cheat, or steal, and will always be accountable for
my actions and deeds.
I will always practice good citizenship, and patriotism.
I will work hard to improve my mind, and strengthen my body.
I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution,
and the American way of life.
May God grant me the strength to always live by this Creed.
Loyalty- to bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution..your peers
Duty- to fulfill your obligations
Respect- to treat people as they should be treated
Selfless Service- to put the welfare of the nation..before your own
Honor- to live up to all values
Integrity- to do what is right, legally and morally
Personal Courage- to face fear, danger, or adversity
The 11 Principles of Leadership
Know yourself and seek self-improvement
Be technically and tactically proficent
Know your subordinates and look out for thier welfare
Keep your subordinates informed
Set the example
Insure the task is understood supervised and accomplished
Train your subordinates as a team
Make sound and timely decisions
Develop a sense of responsiblity among your subordinates
Employ your comand in accordance with its capablities
Seek responsiblity and take responsiblity for your actions
Turn in will take place on Monday, June 22nd and Tuesday, June 23rd from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. each day. It is imperative that you turn in ALL clothing and equipment on either or both of these two days.
Your turn in will go faster and more smoothly if you follow the instructions below carefully. Be prepared for your turn in to take about 20-25 minutes. Add additional time if you haven’t prepared properly.
Below is a list of items that you will turn in and instructions on how to prepare the item for turn in:
1. Camelbak – Ensure the Camelbak is clean and COMPLETELY empty of water. Leave the cap off the reservoir so that condensation then mold doesn’t start inside the reservoir. Again…..LEAVE THE CAP OFF.
2. Duffel Bag – Ensure duffel bag is clean of any dirt or mud.
3. Laundry Bag – Wash and dry laundry bag before turning in.
4. Poncho – Ensure poncho is clean and rolled up PROPERLY.
1. ACU Cap – Put your rank back on your cap and keep the cap during the summer as you will be wearing this uniform at the beginning of the next school year to lead a group during freshman orientation.
2. ACU Coat & Trousers (You will turn in 3 sets and keep 1 set) – Wash and dry. Hang your trousers on a sturdy wire hanger and place your coat over the trousers using the same hanger. Ensure the hook on the hanger is facing the right shoulder of the ACU coat. Ensure each ACU coat is zipped up and velcroed. Place all of your Velcro patches on the correct place on one set of ACU’s. This will be the set that you may keep at home to wear during freshman orientation at the beginning of the next school year.
3. ACU Rigger Belt – Keep at home for freshman orientation.
4. Boots – Keep at home for freshman orientation.
5. Socks and T-Shirts – Keep your socks and T-shirts at home. Do not lose them as you will be expected to have them in case you go to JCLC again in the future.